By John G. Webster (Editor)
Read or Download 62.Vehicular Technology PDF
Best encyclopedia books
This is often an encyclopedic dictionary of on the subject of four hundred very important philosophical, literary, and political phrases and ideas that defy easy--or any--translation from one language and tradition to a different. Drawn from greater than a dozen languages, phrases resembling Dasein (German), pravda (Russian), saudade (Portuguese), and stato (Italian) are completely tested in all their cross-linguistic and cross-cultural complexities.
The Encyclopedia of Deception examines mendacity from a number of views drawn from the disciplines of social psychology, sociology, background, company, political technology, cultural anthropology, ethical philosophy, theology, legislations, family members reports, evolutionary biology, philosophy, and extra. From the "little white lie," to mendacity on a resume, to the grandiose lies of presidents, this two-volume reference explores the phenomenon of mendacity in a multidisciplinary context to explain this universal element of our day-by-day lives.
Expanding monetary globalization has made knowing the area economic climate extra vital than ever. From exchange agreements to offshore outsourcing to international relief, this two-volume encyclopedia explains the main parts of the realm financial system and offers a primary step to extra learn for college students and students in public coverage, foreign reports, enterprise, and the wider social sciences, in addition to for financial coverage execs.
"The Encyclopaedia of Islam" bargains a device for study at the peoples and cultures of Islam and a entire digest of current scholarship. it's going to be appropriate for an individual with a major curiosity in Islam and Islamic civilization within the broadest feel.
- Countries Of The World and Their Leaders Yearbook 2006
- Encyclopedia of Time: Science, Philosophy, Theology, & Culture (Three Volume Set)
- World Encyclopedia of Contemporary Theatre : The Arab World (World Encyclopedia of Contemporary Theatre, Vol 4)
- Student's Encyclopedia of Great American Writers, Vol. 5: 1970 to the Present
- Historical Dictionary of American Cinema
- The organ: an encyclopedia
Additional resources for 62.Vehicular Technology
25. Electrified ground transport system divided into a number of subsystems. , public power supply system and its power capacity) Compatibility with existing transport systems Cost–benefit analysis of different options The choice of the system voltage determines the required parameters of the power supply structure, the rolling stock, and the surrounding technical infrastructure. 36 GROUND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS Sizing of Power Supply Equipment and Installation Calculation of the required power to be delivered to an EV is based on the assumed traffic volume and the resulting timetable.
In case the voltage between the ground electrode and the negative electrode of the TS exceeds the preset value, the equipment makes a connection between GROUND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS 11 Fig. 8. Parallel connection of rails of a two-track railroad line: (a) using centers of impedance bonds, (b) using additional return wires. them. If the grounding current flowing through the switch is high enough, then the HSB of the appropriate feeder may clear the fault; otherwise, after a time delay, the special relay trips the ac power switch (time of operation up to 200 ms) of the TS.
A scheme of an elementary section of an electric traction power supply network with self- and mutual impedances: (a) simplified one-track, (b) dual-track. 22 GROUND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS The self-impedance zr of a rail may be described by the following simplified equation (5): where µo = 4 π × 10 − 7 H/m, µr = relative permeability [for a ferromagnetic conductor with significant current change, see Table 6(a) (5)] ρr = resistivity of a rail [ ·m], ω = 2πf with f = frequency [Hz] Re = radius of an equivalent circular cross section for a rail =L/2π [m] where L = length of the perimeter of a cross section of a rail [m] The internal impedance per unit length of a conductor 5 is where µr = 1 for Al and Cu.